Cybersecurity ebooks (humblebundle)

XMAN

Cybersecurity ebooks (humblebundle) #1
So I just bought this pack of cybersecurity books on humble bundle, and thought I'd share it with you guys.

I'm not sure if I should provide virus scan as well, but if so, would it just be scans of the url? Since the dvd is too big to upload to virustotal.

Anyways, the list is as follows:

• Advanced Penetration Testing - PDF | EPUB
  • Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms and Source Code in C, 20th Anniversary Edition - PDF | EPUB
  • The Art of Memory Forensics: Detecting Malware and Threats in Windows, Linux, and Mac Memory - PDF | EPUB
  • Cryptography Engineering: Design Principles and Practical Applications - PDF | EPUB
  • Investigating Cryptocurrencies - PDF | EPUB
  • Malware Analyst's Cookbook and DVD: Tools and Techniques for Fighting Malicious Code (book only) - PDF | EPUB
  • Malware Analyst's Cookbook DVD (book and dvd) - DVD (rar)
  • Practical Reverse Engineering: x86, x64, ARM, Windows Kernel, Reversing Tools, and Obfuscation - PDF | EPUB
  • Reversing: Secrets of Reverse Engineering - PDF | EPUB
  • Secrets and Lies: Digital Security in a Networked World, 15th Anniversary Edition - PDF
  • Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems, 2nd Edition - PDF | EPUB
  • The Shellcoder's Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Holes, 2nd Edition - PDF | EPUB
  • Threat Modeling: Designing for Security - PDF | EPUB
  • The Web Application Hacker's Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws, 2nd Edition - PDF | EPUB
  • Wireshark for Security Professionals - PDF | EPUB

I think there's some good ones in there, especially the last 4 on the list.

Hope you guys can use it.