• Report Links
    We do not store any files or images on our server. XenPaste only index and link to content provided by other non-affiliated sites. If your copyrighted material has been posted on XenPaste or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must contact the owners of such sites where the files and images are stored.

How to choose the best VPS provider ? [TBOT] Stress test!!

XMAN

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Please note that this tutorial is only for testing purposes, so I decided to do following stress tests by using TBOT program on following providers:

Please Login or Register to view content

So in order to start my test I had to download different proxies from different providers and merge them , then check them via TBOT proxy checker

Free Proxy List Provider

Free Proxy/Socks list for professional surfers with 60 seconds update interval including following information: ping, speed, type, uptime, country, ssl/https, connect, post and get method support.
freeproxylist.org

8 Instances 30 threads
240 requests/s for each program

Result :

image20ccbc5c147a8fcfe.png

8 Instances 30 threads
240 requests/s for each program

Result:

image444ca4faa41de08c6.png

"Itnuthosting" went down for 5 minutes without any responses, after 5 minutes they mitigated attack.
"Ecompute" kept responding as usual.

So we were curious to test VPS on 2 providers, and results wasn't surprising only "Ecompute" survived, the other server crashed !!

We conclude that "Ecompute" might have hardware protection!!

Note: this is not advertisement for both providers, but I had purchased...

Read more

Continue reading...